Interesting how the public statement makes no mention of Carly, as if she's been airbrushed from history in true Soviet style. The closest it gets is to say that Hurd "replaces Wayman," who "was named interim CEO in February."
The 8-K is now out. Here are the high points...
- Salary is between $8.4M-$22.4M ($1.4M base + 500% between 1500%). Although one could read it to mean that some of the bonus minima were zero, it also says that the first year's bonuses would be paid assuming target performance.
- Golden hello of 1,150,000 share options at today's price and $10M in shares and cash. Most of the options are protected against falls of up to 20% in value.
- Relocation package including $2.75M "allowance."
- At least 25 days paid vacation.
- An unspecified mortgage subsidy for four years.
- Rent-free housing for one year.
- If sacked, he gets $3.5M, vested options, and health care.