Ann Elisabeth Nordbø (aka The Spamhuntress) tagged me earlier. That means I am duty-bound, dear reader, to tell you three things you may not know. Hmmm...
- My first real job was at Thorpe Park -- a theme park in an old gravel pit near Staines. I was a pirate on Treasure Island. 1983.
- I first used email and IM in 1985. God bless JANET, BSD, PDP11s, and VT100s.
- I've never had measles or mumps. As you may know, I recently got chickenpox (don't follow link if you're of a nervous disposition).
- I actually get paid to blog -- by Computerworld (where I write IT Blogwatch) and Ferris Research (where I edit/manage the weblog and occasionally write).
- I'm an only child (does it show?)
- You are number 6.