Please join us July 26th for a free webinar, with the chance to win a free Sony digital camera:
- Is spam overwhelming your available resources?
- Are phishing attacks keeping you up at night?
- How do you tell the good guys from the bad?
- How reputation services can help you stop spam, phishing attacks and other emerging threats at their source -before they enter your network and affect business productivity
- Which reputation services have the most to offer?
- Current status of authentication standards
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm Pacific Time
Topic: "Reputation Services - Your First Line of Defense Against Spam, Phishing, and Emerging Threats"
Attend: Click here to register online
Prize Drawing: All attendees will be automatically entered to win a free SONY CYBERSHOT digital camera!
Also receive a FREE White Paper "Network-Centric Spam Control Soutions" for attending!
Drawing to take place the day of the event. Drawing participants are not required to register for the webinar nor attend to win. Please see Official Rules for details on how to enter the drawing without registering for the webinar.
- Richi Jennings, Principal Consultant for Richi Jennings Associates. Mr. Jennings is an independent technology and marketing consultant specializing in email, Linux, blogging, and computer security. For more information, see www.richi.co.uk.
- Dave Rand, Chief Technologist for Internet Content Security for Trend Micro, North America. Mr. Rand co-founded Mail Abuse Prevention System (MAPS) the first anti-spam company and launched the Realtime Blackhole List (RBL®), the standard for DNS-based IP reputation services.
- John Maddison, Senior Director for Network Security Services for Trend Micro, North America. Mr. Maddison is Senior Director of Product Management for Trend Micro responsible for the development of security products for the Enterprise and Service Provider markets.
Tags: spam, MAPS, Kelkea, Dave Rand, RBL, Trend, Trend Micro.